Come find out the answers to these questions and more when Advance presents “Enter the Dragon”, a video conference linking Silicon Valley, Shanghai and Sydney, November 19/20. Click here for times and location in each city and to register now.
Learn more about: China’s emerging opportunities for innovative entrepreneurs in the global economy; the difference between Silicon Valley and China VC ecosystems; building your global networks for business opportunities; navigating a foreign market with trusted resources; China’s growing clean and green tech market opportunities; how Silicon Valley’s innovation and Australia’s unique blend of resources, clean fossil fuels, water and solar technologies will neatly fit in this vast market sector as the world reshapes itself in the next two decades.
- Ford Tamer, Operating Partner, Khosla Ventures
- Matt Jones, Partner, Nth Power
- Ron Cao, Managing Director, Lightspeed Venture Partners, China
- Alison Leopold Tilley, Partner, Pillsbury, co-leader South East Asia team
- Darren Ho, Managing Partner, CMHJ China
- Tony Surtees, Executive Director, Prime Digitalworks Pty Ltd
- Dr. Mannie Liu, Director, Renmin University, Venture Capital Research Center
- Victor Westerlind, General Partner, RockPort Capital Partners
Moderated from Silicon Valley by Dr. Larry Marshall, Managing Director, Southern Cross Venture Partners and from Shanghai by Joseph W.K. Chan, Partner and Head of China VC & PE, Pillsbury.
This event is FREE to ANZA TechNet and Advance members. Sponsored by Advance, with support from ANZA TechNet, Southern Cross Venture Partners and Pillsbury. Click here to register as well as to get the locations and time for this event in Silicon Valley, Sydney and Shanghai.